Women in Cloud (WiC) is a female founded organization that focuses on changing the global narrative by igniting purpose-driven entrepreneurship, leadership and building gender equity in the tech industry. Their events, workshops, and community helps bring together and connect like minded partners, entrepreneurs, and leaders to inspire and celebrate achievements. Each year, Women in Cloud hosts various conferences to facilitate “collective power” and help their attendees define and reach their “North Star” goal(s).
Obviously, WiC’s 2021 conference looked a little different amidst a global pandemic. What was once an auditorium filled with eager entrepreneurs quickly turned into virtual keynote speakers and online presentations. This year we were proud to be one of the sponsors for the Women In Cloud Digital Summit, and have all of the event’s presentations created in Beautiful.ai.
“The year 2020 was particularly difficult for the economic access movement with mass exodus of women from the technology workforce. But even during the most difficult time, our WiC community got together to celebrate Collective Power at the Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021! We are a community of powerful women dedicated to generating access for other women in technology; our purpose drives us every single day making us the most powerful community in the technology industry," Women in Cloud Co-Founder, Chaitra Vedullapalli, says. "We love to create content and presentations in Beautiful.ai. With Beautiful.ai, we can be confident that every presentation is going to be on-brand, engaging, and tell a story beautifully."
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of the successful 2021 digital summit.
- Over 2500+ leaders attended, representing over 19 countries, 250 female-led companies and growing, our highest engagement ever
- 700+ volunteers organized 115 sessions for everyone to participate in, all done in 1 dynamic virtual experience
- WiC made over 1.5 million impressions in social media alone in just 2 weeks
- Over 60 youth leaders had the opportunity to join the STEM mentorship program
- WiC Cohort members saw 25-500% growth in their businesses
- Over 87 companies pledging to create economic access for women in the tech industry